10 Things to Do Other Than to Cry Over the Election
Many American's were shocked about the outcome of the election this past Tuesday. However, instead of wallowing in self-pity about the results that are unchangeable-here are ten things to do that are much more productive:
1. Finish the semester strong and do well in all of your classes (three weeks until the semester ends!)
2. Drown your sorrows in mashed potatoes and pumpkin pie.
3. Listen to Michael Buble and Idina Menzel's rendition of Baby It's Cold Outside (it will make you melt.)
4. Binge watch your favorite Netflix show that you have been putting off.
5. Read a good book.
6. As the lovely Donna Meagle or Tom Haverford would say: "treat yo' self!"
7. Have a girls or guys night out.
8. Take a Buzzfeed quiz.
9. Take a mental health day for your self, because everyone needs a day to recharge.
10. Go to an animal shelter and pet puppies, because who doesn't love puppies?
In light of the hate that has been going on in lieu of the results of the election, please spread love and be kind to one another.